The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools
Long-heralded as a successful and stable school district, Baltimore County Public Schools is poised for greatness with bold new ideas, a renewed commitment to the success for all students, and extensive community outreach.
The purpose of The Education Foundation of BCPS, Inc. is to build and provide resources to serve our students, educators, and schools.
The Foundation provides, under federal and state laws, an appropriate method to solicit charitable contributions.
Our mission is to support improved educational outcomes for our community through fundraising, advocacy, and programs.
To contribute to a brighter future in which all students, educators, and schools have the resources needed for success.
The foundation if focused on three primary goals for carrying out our mission in support of our vision.
- Fundraising: Facilitate corporate and community partnerships to raise money and acquire resources necessary to support our advocacy programs.
- Advocacy: Provide leadership to drive awareness for unmet needs in public education that require additional support.
- Programming: Develop and manage programs for grants, scholarships, and special initiatives that advance educational outcomes.
The foundation supports BCPS' commitment to graduate globally competitive students. Our core values express our beliefs that:
- The foundation is a strong ambassador and advocate for BCPS.
- The foundation is among the preeminent charities for the advancement of education in our community.
- All BCPS students deserve equitable access to world-class education..
- Our Executive staff and Board of Directors exhibit professionalism and compassion in all our endeavors.
Download a copy of our Strategic Plan here: Coming soon.