No, it is not time to return to school as we haven’t enjoyed summer yet, BUT just want to keep you on your toes regarding our “Back to School Involves You, Too Campaign” for 2016. Last year was such a monumental success that our teachers are still smiling because of all of those wonderful and donated school supplies. (See the businesses that participated last year below.)
So, when the summer sun gets a little warm and you decide to go shopping at a cool, air conditioned mall and not sit by the pool, remember to pick up some extra school supplies for our 2016 “Back to School Involves You, Too Campaign.” It will begin in August.
The businesses that generously donated to the school supply drive in 2015 are as follows:
• Baltimore Chamber of Commerce
• Boscov’s White Marsh
• Celebree Learning Center
• First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland
• HMS Insurance Associates, Inc.
• MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
• Merrill Lynch, Towson branch office
• Office Depot
• Open Door Before and After School Care
• Pessin Katz Law, P. A. (PK Law)
• Phillips Way
• Totally Cool (Creative Ice Cream Desserts)
We hope that we will see your name on this list in 2016. Happy Summer!