BCPS United Way Campaign Tis Caring Season
Yearly, many individuals within their businesses, give to the United Way of Central Maryland. If you are a Baltimore County Public School employee, you have until January 8, 2016, to consider a donation to those in need.
When choosing your United Way recipient, please consider selecting The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools, Inc., using designated code #5910. Contributions received through the United Way Campaign via your selection of The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools Inc., supports our mission/vision:
To provide and facilitate community and corporate funding to support the Superintendent’s vision that BCPS will create, sustain, and invest in a culture of deliberate excellence for every student, every school, and every community, which will result in BCPS being among the highest-performing school districts in the nation.
All BCPS students will have the resources to enable them to graduate globally competitive.
Thank you for your contribution which provides:
- Support and assistance to S.T.A.T. (Students and Teacher Accessing Tomorrow) where all students have the access to curriculum through technology so learning is available anytime and anywhere.
- Scholarships opportunities to BCPS students to attend post-secondary education and obtain the knowledge and skills needed to be globally competitive.
- Schools the opportunity to apply for school-based grants that address one of the 21stCentury themes:
- Financial, Economic, Business Entrepreneurial Literacy
- Environmental Literacy
- Arts and Culture
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Health Literacy
- Global Awareness
- Civic Literacy