Third Annual Swing for Education
On behalf of our children, WE thank you for your generous support!
On Friday, October 23, 2015, golfers from throughout the state of Maryland joined together to rekindle relationships, converse with new friends, and play 18 holes of golf, at the magnificent Greystone Golf Course, White Hall, Maryland. On behalf of the Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public, Inc. and the Maryland Association of Nonpublic Special Education Facilities (MANSEF), we say THANK YOU for your generous support and active participation.
The benefits from the golf classic continue to advance the Foundation’s ability to provide resources for post-secondary scholarships and to award 21st Century Instructional Initiative Grants and MANSEF’s ability to enhance the Cardin Scholarship Fund, providing scholarships to students with a variety of needs. Together, we have ensured that all of our students, both in the public and non-public sector, will have ample opportunities to acquire 21st century skills to become globally competitive in our culturally diverse world, expanding their knowledge and gaining new and meaningful experiences preparing them to become productive citizens.
We would like to thank our honorary chairs for their participation in our third golf classic, The Honorable Helen Delich Bentley and Congressman CA Dutch Ruppersberger. We would like to also extend our thanks to Robert E. Latshaw, Jr., who served as our master of ceremonies for our awards ceremony, which was sponsored by Energy Systems Group, (ESG). From our shotgun start to the sunset BBQ Blast and Awards Reception, it was a beautiful and glorious autumn day.
Our sponsors included the following:
- BBQ BLAST Sponsor: ESG – Energy Systems Group
- Awards Reception Sponsor: Hot Spots Extended Care Program
- Registration Sponsor: Phillips Way
- Golf Visor Sponsors: UPS and BB&T
- Golf Cart Co-Sponsors: Chimes, Saint Agnes Hospital and Presidio
- Scoreboard Sponsors: Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (EAGB) and Merrill Lynch
- Photography Sponsor: Clapp Communications
- Gift Bag Sponsor: Merritt Properties, LLC
- Hole Sponsors: Emjay Engineering and Construction Co., Ivymount Schools, Pearson, Phillips Programs, Presidio/Cisco, SC&H, Sheppard Pratt and Shrader Electric, Co.
- Pride Pennant Sponsor: Baltimore Academy, CASE, CTEAC, Delrey School, Frost School, Gateway School, Huddles Jones Sorteberg & Dachille, PC, Katherine Thomas School, Lindamond-Bell Learning Processes, MANSEF, Oak Contracting, Presidio/Cisco, Shoprite of Timonium, and the Phelps Family
- BCPS Copy & Print Services: Jennifer Drury, Supervisor of BCPS Copy and Print Service and Team
- In-Kind Donations: Coyle Studio, Goldsmith, MANSEF Member Schools, Office Depot, O ’Positive, Merrill Lynch-Steve Prumo, Sheppard Pratt, UPS, UTZ, Wegmans, and Zest Social Media Solutions
- Special Thanks: Nancy Grasmick, all of our volunteers and Greystone Golf Club
“A Glance at the Day” captures moments and experiences to remember from our 3rd Swing for Education Golf Classic. We hope to see each of you next year. Bring along several friends and family member to join us!