Congratulations! If you have been awarded a 21st Century Instructional Initiative Grant, you have come to the right place. Here you will find the necessary documents, forms and templates you need to help you navigate successfully.
- Requesting Disbursement of Funds from the Education Foundation of BPCS for grant recipients. There are two ways that funds may be disbursed from The Education Foundation of BCPS. One involves the foundation paying for something directly on behalf of the school or project. The other involves the Education Foundation reimbursing the school or project for expenditures they have incurred and paid that relate directly to the Education Foundation project. Click here to acquire Request for Disbursement of Funds from EdFoundation for additional information and the necessary form to process your request.
- Storyboards are due on or before May 24, 2024. Each grant recipient is required to submit a Storyboard which is a snapshot of the grant project including a brief description of the grant, the impact it has in the schoolhouse/community, brief descriptive, and photos that showcase the grant's progress. These storyboards will be displayed in public venues. A template for your storyboard can be found HERE.
- Timeline. Please make note of future dates and place them in your Outlook calendar. More information will be forthcoming, so visit our site often for updates.
- Web site Updated and Media Release: Tueesday, November 21, 2023
- Storyboard Submission, May 24, 2024
- Reimbursement/Disbursement of Project Funds: On or before May 24, 2024
- Submission of 21st Century Instructional Initiative Grant Survey 2023-2024: May 24, 2024
- Collaborative Gallery Celebration: TBD
Should you require additional assistance, please contact us directly:
The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Schools, Inc.
105 W. Chesapeake Ave., Suite B1
Towson, MD 21204